* EPA rules on CO2 "neither arbitrary nor capricious"- court * Court ruling clears path for EPA rules on cars, power plants * Industry warns greenhouse gas regulations will harm economy (Recasts first paragraph, adds EPA comment) By Ayesha Rascoe WASHINGTON, June 26 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday upheld the first-ever U.S. proposed rules governing heat-trapping greenhouse gases, clearing a path for sweeping regulations affecting vehicles, coal-burning power plants and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US court upholds EPA's greenhouse gas rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.