* Aimed at cutting greenhouse emissions from vehicles * Dovetails with expected national standard in 2012 * EPA decision affects 14 U.S. states and Washington DC (Updates, adds detail throughout, adds byline) By Deborah Zabarenko, Environment Correspondent WASHINGTON, June 30 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Tuesday approved California's long-standing bid to set its own tough standards for vehicle emissions, a decision in tune with a national plan to boost fuel efficiency and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US EPA approves California auto emissions standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642