* No pollution permits needed for power plants until 2011 * States welcome extra time to deal with permit standards * EPA to issue rules limiting vehicle emissions shortly * Murkowski: EPA not giving Congress enough details (Adds details and reaction from environmental group, lawmaker, API) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - U.S. power plants, industrial facilities and other stationary sources of greenhouse gas emissions blamed for global warming will not be required ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US EPA phases in permits for greenhouse pollution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.