* U.S. ethanol production jumps to record 962,000 bpd * U.S. ethanol stocks up 11,000 bbls to 17.67 mln * Profitability eroding (Adds analyst comment, details) By Carey Gillam Dec 29 (Reuters) - U.S. ethanol production hit a record high last week, jumping 2 percent over the previous week's tally, the Energy Information Administration reported on Thursday. U.S. ethanol production totaled 962,000 barrels per day in the seven days to Dec. 23, up 19,000 barrels per day from the previous week. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-U.S. ethanol output jumps 2 pct to record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642