* US expects at least 35 pct approval of bond offer * Obama expected to discuss GM on Monday * US plans to extend up to $30 bln in new aid to GM (Adds time frame on likely Obama discussion of GM restructuring, Chrysler details, bondholder figure) By John Crawley WASHINGTON, May 28 (Reuters) - The Obama administration estimates that a General Motors Corp bankruptcy would take at least 60 to 90 days and perhaps longer to complete, a senior official said on Thursday. The official, who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US: a GM bankruptcy would take at least 60-90 days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.