(Adds reaction from pension negotiators) By Susan Cornwell and Donna Smith WASHINGTON, July 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives is expected to vote by Saturday on a bill to overhaul the U.S. pension system and a tax cut bill that includes a long-term rollback in estate taxes and a minimum wage increase, Republican aides said on Friday. Republican leaders want to finish a pension overhaul while pushing through a contentious estate tax cut ahead of November congressional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US House sets pension, tax bill votes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.