(Recasts with Enzi's comments) By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, July 26 (Reuters) - Agreement on a mammoth bill to strengthen the U.S. pension system was delayed on Wednesday as some lawmakers rebelled against Republican leadership plans to take popular tax breaks out of the legislation, the lawmakers and their aides said. By late on Wednesday, House and Senate negotiators had reached consensus on most outstanding issues in the pension bill, although they were waiting to see the language ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-U.S. lawmakers try to finish pension bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.