(Recasts, adds details) By Christopher Doering WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. government will loan 750,000 barrels of crude oil from its emergency stockpile to two refiners who sought help after an oil spill shut down a ship channel in Louisiana during the summer driving season, Energy Secretary Sam Bodman said on Wednesday. Citgo Petroleum Corp. and ConocoPhillips asked for the loans of sour crude oil from the U.S. emergency oil stockpile after a June 21 oil spill shut down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US loans crude to Citgo, Conoco refineries -Bodman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.