* Republicans urge Obama press harder on trade deals * US trade official says fixing Korean deal difficult * Republicans pledge cooperation on export control reform (Updates with new comments, edits) By Doug Palmer and Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. Republicans and business leaders on Thursday pressed President Barack Obama to make good on his goal of doubling exports by moving quickly to win congressional approval of long-delayed trade pacts with Panama, Colombia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US Republicans, business urge Obama to act on trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642