(Adds details from Senate pension bill, paragraphs 10, 13) By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Leading U.S. senators agreed on Tuesday on the outlines of a bill to rewrite the rules governing private pensions, including a 14-year funding holiday for distressed airlines. But the prospects for overhauling the government retirement program, Social Security, retreated further as a key House Republican said Congress had "no appetite" for such changes. While he personally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US Senators agree shape of private pension bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642