* DOE to complete data for '07 and newer cars this month * Data for 2001 to 2006 cars expected end November * EPA will make decision within 2 weeks after gets data * Trade group says bit-by-bit decisions could harm market (Adds fresh EPA quote and trade group) By Russell Blinch WASHINGTON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Steven Chu said on Thursday his department was on schedule to deliver testing data on a higher blend of ethanol for motor vehicle gasoline. "We're ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-US on track to finish test on higher ethanol blend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.