* Net income rises 14 pct y/y, beats estimates in poll * Sales tumble vs Q2, reflecting slowdown, imports * Financial expenses tumble; EBITDA surges 76 pct (Adds quarter-on-quarter comparisons, comments from filing, performance per business segment in paragraphs 1-4, 8-16) By Guillermo Parra-Bernal SAO PAULO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Usiminas, Brazil's biggest producer of flat steel, posted a 14 percent jump in third-quarter profit as higher prices and lower financial expenses helped it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Usiminas net beats estimates, expects tough market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.