(Updates with details of bond pricing and increase in paragraphs two, 16 and 17.) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Friday it was launching a 350 million euros convertible bond that could help it fund acquisitions to boost its presence in the electronics industry. The bond was later increased to 402.5 million euros, according to sources close to the deal. Chairman Thierry Morin also confirmed at a news conference that the firm -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Valeo bond may fund acquisitions, keeps year goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642