* H1 net profit 168 mln eur vs 213 mln eur net loss yr ago * H1 sales rise 38 pct to 4.787 bln euros * Hikes FY operating margin forecast to over 5 pct of sales * Valeo shares closed 1.1 pct higher before results (Adds analyst comments) PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo raised its full-year operating margin target and its forecasts for automobile production in major markets after it posted a 38 percent increase in half-year sales. Carmakers and suppliers are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Valeo hikes FY margin target, H1 sales soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642