(Adds details) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, April 25 (Reuters) - Valeo said a request for eight board seats from biggest investor, Pardus Capital Management, was "excessive" but added it was open for discussions with Pardus and continued talks with private equity funds. "It is not me who sets the agenda, the one that drums up the financing determines the timetable," Thierry Morin, Valeo Executive Chairman, said on Wednesday. He said he hoped the period of uncertainty would not last too ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Valeo keeps options open as funds circle firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642