(Adds details, background) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - Europe's largest listed car parts maker Valeo posted a smaller-than-expected 10 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Wednesday, but saw its shares rise in early trade as investors cheered improvement in its operating margin. Valeo said in a statement that net profit in the first three quarters climbed to 22 million euros from 20 million previously, well below a consensus forecast for 37 million euros. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Valeo profits climb, margin rise boosts shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642