(Adds background on fund talks, share performance) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo reported a better-than-expected first-quarter operating margin amid intense speculation about its future while it is in talks with investment funds about a possible buyout. "The group continues to examine the indications of interest which it has received. The market will be informed at the appropriate time of any eventual developments," Valeo said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Valeo Q1 beats forecast, silent on funds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642