(Adds details, analyst comment) PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - Europe's largest listed car-part maker Valeo posted a 76 percent fall in first-quarter net profits as high raw materials costs, a tax rebate last year and falling car production took their toll. Valeo made a net profit of 25 million euros ($33 million) in the first three months of the year, using new IFRS accounting rules, compared with 105 million euros in the year-earlier quarter, the company said on Tuesday. "The first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Valeo Q1 profits tumble on high costs, poor demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.