(Adds more on China's trade, new plantations in Laos) By Ho Binh Minh HO CHI MINH CITY, May 31 (Reuters) - Vietnam, the world's fourth-largest rubber exporter, will produce up to 550,000 tonnes of dry latex this year, a rise of 7.8 percent from last year, an industry official said on Wednesday. Last year, Vietnam produced 510,000 tonnes of dry latex, the raw material extracted from rubber trees for use in making rubber products such as tyres and tubes for cars. Vietnam ranks behind ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Vietnam's 2006 rubber output seen up 7.8 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642