* Visteon, BorgWarner shares jump on asset sales * BorgWarner to book $10 mln to $15 mln loss on sale * Visteon sells majority of interiors business Nov 30 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp and BorgWarner Inc separately announced plans on Wednesday to sell units that are not part of their core businesses. The shares of both U.S. automotive suppliers shot up more than 6 percent on the New York Stock Exchange. The deals come at a time when bankers and consultants say there is renewed interest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon, BorgWarner sell units, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.