* Lists assets of about $4.58 billion * Lists debts of about $5.32 billion * Ford commits support to DIP financing * Operations outside U.S. not in filing (Adds details from court documents, background) By Ajay Kamalakaran BANGALORE, May 28 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp said on Thursday it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for its U.S. operations. In a filing with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, Visteon listed total assets of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon files for Chapter 11 for U.S. ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642