(Recasts lead, adds details throughout, adds byline) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Friday reported a quarterly net loss of $863 million that was worse than expected, and it gave a first-quarter profit outlook that fell short of Wall Street views. Including charges totaling $756 million, due to a restructuring of its relationship with its largest customer and former parent, Ford Motor Co. , Visteon posted a fourth quarter loss of $863 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon posts heavy loss, sees 1st qtr below view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642