(Adds American Axle, Gentex earnings; changes dateline previous DEARBORN) By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Thursday reported a fourth-quarter net loss from charges for early retirements of U.S. salaried workers and restructuring in Europe. The world's third-largest parts maker declined to give a specific forecast for 2003 outside of improved earnings, but analysts noted that lower production at its largest customer and former parent, Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon posts net loss, outlook vague" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.