* One-third of sales are parts for hot-selling Hyundai * Company faces breakup pressure from board, investors (Adds sales breakdown, analyst estimates) Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier Visteon Corp reported a third-quarter profit on Thursday, boosted by higher production from Hyundai Motor Corp , Ford Motor Co and other growing automakers. Visteon, a former Ford subsidiary, reported net income of $41 million, or 79 cents per share, compared with a year-earlier net loss of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon posts quarterly profit as production rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.