(Updates throughout with details, adds byline) By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Friday said its third-quarter net loss tripled over the same period a year ago, as production fell at largest customer Ford Motor Co. and a new union contract raised costs. It was the fifth straight quarter that Visteon reported a net loss, highlighting the pressure large auto suppliers face to cut costs and win new contracts. Delphi Corp. ,the world's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon posts wider third quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.