(Releads, updates throughout with Strickler withdrawing as CFO) DETROIT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. said on Wednesday that George Strickler had withdrawn from his appointment as Visteon's chief financial officer for personal reasons, 10 days after it was announced. Strickler, who had been CFO at BorgWarner Inc., had been scheduled to take over as Visteon's CFO from Daniel Coulson on Monday. Visteon said Coulson would remain in the job on a temporary basis. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon says Strickler withdraws as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.