(Adds details) By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, April 26 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp. expects Asia Pacific to become its top regional market by 2008, accounting for nearly 40 percent of sales by then, driven in part by strength in China. While mature markets in U.S. and Europe are stagnating, Asia and China in particular, have been bright spots for global car makers, attracting such major players as General Motors Corp. , Volkswagen AG and parts suppliers such as Robert Bosch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon sees Asia as top global market by 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642