* Says uncertain of remaining in debt compliance * Exploring options to address future liquidity needs * Q4 loss per share widens to $2.53 (Adds background on industry crisis, bailout request, byline) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Car parts maker Visteon Corp warned on Wednesday that it might breach its debt covenants following a wider quarterly loss and said it was considering divesting substantial assets to address liquidity needs. Visteon, the struggling former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Visteon warns on debt compliance after wider loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.