(Adds detail) VIENNA, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Austrian steelmaker voestalpine AG said on Tuesday its second-quarter operating profit jumped 74 percent, helped by strong steel prices, and increased its full-year earnings forecast. Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 166.6 million euros ($196.9 million) in the three months to Sept. 30 from 96 million in the same period a year earlier. Net profit rose to 112.3 million euros from 55.5 million. Analysts had, on average, forecast EBIT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Voestalpine operating profit jumps, prices strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.