* Sales to rise to 20 bln euros by 2020, from 12.1 bln * 500 mln eur to be invested in new north American plant * Shares rise 1.4 percent (Adds details on new plant, background, updates shares) By Georgina Prodhan VIENNA, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Austrian steel group Voestalpine plans to boost its sales by two-thirds by 2020 through aggressive expansion in the Americas and Asia to offset sluggish demand and excess capacity in Europe. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Voestalpine plans fast growth in Asia, Americas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642