(Adds latest comments from union, company, adds details on VW quarterly results, changes dateline, previous FRANKFURT) By Jan Schwartz HANOVER, Germany, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Europe's largest carmaker Volkswagen and German metalworkers union IG Metall will meet early next week to continue key wage talks despite imminent warning strikes, after a fifth round endedwithout a deal. With little sign of an agreement in sight before VW employees are allowed to engage in labour action, IG Metall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen to give new ideas at wage talks-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642