(Adds analyst comment, more details, background) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG stuck to its 2004 earnings guidance on Thursday after posting a smaller than expected decline in third quarter operating profit, helped by cost savings. Europe's largest carmaker said pricing pressure and currency effects contributed to a 23 percent fall in quarterly operating profit to 487 million euros ($619.6 million) before one-offs, beating the 468 million euro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen keeps targets after Q3 profit falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642