(Adds analyst comments, details, updates shares) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG stuck to its target of higher 2004 operating earnings after posting a drop in first-quarter earnings on Friday and said sales had risen for its flagship Golf V hatchback. Shares in Europe's biggest carmaker rose as traders said the company had already warned that first-quarter earnings would be poor. "VW already indicated that the first quarter would be weak," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen posts Q1 profit plunge but goals intact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642