(Rewrites with Q2 results, adds analyst comment, more details) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen reported a robust second-quarter operating profit that beat even the most bullish expectations on Friday and reaffirmed that pretax and operating profits after special items would grow this year. Due to a turnaround at both its flagship VW Brand Group and Commercial Vehicles, operating profit at Europe's largest carmaker rose 75 percent to 911 million euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen Q2 results weighed down by weak China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642