* Capex to total 49.8 bln euros, mainly in automotive ops * Capitalised R&D amounts to 11.6 bln euros * Capex-to-sales seen around 6 pct annually, on average * Chinese JVs to invest additional 14.0 bln euros (Adds detail, background, analyst comment) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen will invest more than ever before in the coming five years, as it seeks to overtake General Motors and Toyota as the world's biggest auto maker within the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen steps up investment in world no.1 bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.