* Implied Q4 operating profit 2.29 bln eur versus poll 2.38 bln * VW proposes 3.06 eur dividend versus poll 3.16 * Cash pile shrinks to 16.95 bln euros from 21 bln in a quarter * Shares down 0.2 percent (Adds details, background, analyst comment) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen, the world's second-largest carmaker, posted an unexpected decline in fourth-quarter operating profit as inventories of unsold vehicles nearly doubled, ending an otherwise bumper year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen's bumper year ends in disappointment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.