* "Very good and acceptable compromise" - IG Metall union * Pay deal over 13 months, starting June 1 * Labour costs a growing concern, says Chambers of Industry and Commerce (Adds background, more comments from analyst and VW/IG Metall) By Andreas Cremer HANOVER, Germany, May 31 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will grant workers at its German factories a 4.3 percent pay increase despite difficulties in core western European markets amid the euro zone debt crisis. The 97,000 workers at VW's six ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen's German workers win 4.3 pct pay rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642