* FY 2010 oper profit 7.1 bln eur vs Rtrs poll of 6.75 bln * Sees increase in 2011 deliveries, revenue, oper profit * Plans 2.26 eur per pref shr dividend, was 1.66 eur yr-ago * Automotive net cash at year-end was 18.6 bln eur * Volkswagen shares up 5.3 pct as of 1430 GMT (Adds details) By Christiaan Hetzner and Josie Cox FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's record year results beat expectations, showing Europe's largest carmaker has enough financial firepower to complete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volkswagen's profits hit record, eyes even more" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.