(Adds analyst quotes, share price) By Niklas Pollard and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Truck deliveries by world No. 2 truckmaker Volvo fell 4 percent in January through August as gains in Europe and Asia failed to offset lingering weakness in North America, the firm said on Monday. Volvo said it delivered 135,781 trucks in the period, down from 141,966 a year earlier. This would mean deliveries in August alone fell 7 percent year-on-year to 11,411 trucks, Reuters' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo deliveries dip on lingering U.S. woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642