(Adds analyst comments, market reaction) By Jerker Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's second-biggest truck maker, posted a 20-percent surge in truck deliveries for the January-July period, boosted by strong markets in Europe and North America. But the company's shares opened lower as deliveries in Western Europe failed to match, growing only a modest 4 percent. "What people wonder now is when Western Europe can come back in terms of orders, which is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo deliveries surge on Europe, N.America demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.