(Adds Volvo Trucks CEO quotes, share price) By Niklas Pollard and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Volvo , the world's number two truckmaker, said it was sticking mostly to its forecasts for heavy-duty truck markets this year despite recent turmoil in global financial markets. The company, which makes trucks under the Mack, Renault, Nissan and Volvo brands, has forecast a rise in the European market this year and a sharp contraction in North America after a buying spree ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo keeps market forecast amid credit turmoil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642