(Adds analysts, detail) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Volvo , the world's second biggest truck maker, reported a third-quarter profit ahead of market expectations on Tuesday and increased its market demand outlook for key regions this year, but said markets in 2006 would be flat. It made a pretax profit of 4.02 billion Swedish crowns ($503 million), up from 1.52 billion crowns in the same period last year and beating the average forecast of 3.85 billion crowns given ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo makes record Q3 profit, sees 2006 markets flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.