(Adds analyst, company, broker comments, share price) By Niklas Pollard and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, June 24 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo posted a 15 percent rise in May truck shipments and said component delays had hampered production in its key European market, hitting its shares. Volvo shares fell sharply and were down 5.5 percent to 77 crowns by 1012 GMT as some analysts said the shipment figures were disappointing. Nordic brokerage Carnegie said Volvo's May ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo May truck shipments disappoint, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.