* Volvo Feb truck deliveries up 11 percent year-on-year * First annual rise in shipments since August 2008 * Asian upturn offsets weakness in Europe, North America (Adds detail, background) By Niklas Pollard and Victoria Klesty STOCKHOLM, March 24 (Reuters) - Volvo AB said shipments rose in February, its first month of year-on-year growth since before the global financial crisis, as firmer demand in Asia helped offset lingering weakness on both sides of the Atlantic. Volvo, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo shipments up yr/yr for first time since 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.