(Adds Cevian, Volvo comment, updates shares) By Simon Johnson and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's No. 2 truck maker, said its election panel had proposed Autoliv Chief Executive Lars Westerberg as a new board member, ignoring the claims of shareholder and activist fund Cevian. "A majority of the Election Committee supports the proposal, and a survey among Volvo's shareholders indicates that owners representing more than 50 percent of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo snubs Cevian for board, picks Autoliv CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642