(Adds quotes) By Niklas Pollard GOTHENBURG, Sweden, June 21 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's number two truck maker, repeated its forecast that the truck market would be unchanged to slightly stronger in Europe and demand more robust in North America this year. "The forecasts remain unchanged, with a small increase in Europe, possibly at the low end of our range, while demand in North America is substantially stronger," Chief Executive Officer Leif Johansson told reporters on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo sticks to '05 truck market forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642