(Adds analyst comment, share price) By Niklas Pollard and Victoria Klesty STOCKHOLM, Aug 27 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo said on Wednesday deliveries of its trucks rose 2 percent year-on-year in July, but shipments in its core European market fell, weighing on its shares. The group, which sells trucks under the Renault, Nissan Diesel and Mack brands as well as its own name, said deliveries in its biggest market, Europe, fell 5 percent and were down 2 percent in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo truck deliveries underscore European slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.