* Volvo July truck deliveries fall 54 pct yr/yr in July * Annual decline in line with aggregate fall in Jan-July * Shipments in main market Europe down 66 pct yr/yr in July (Adds analyst comment, share price) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, July 27 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo AB said its truck shipments fell 54 percent year-on-year in July as the economic downturn weighed on demand for commercial vehicles across the globe. Volvo, which sells trucks under brands ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo truck shipments down 54 pct in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.