(Adds detail, analyst comment, share price) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, June 26 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo, the world's second biggest truck maker, rose 2 percent in January through May amid firm demand on both sides of the Atlantic, data from the firm showed on Monday. Volvo delivered 92,381 trucks in the period, up from 90,491 a year earlier. Subtracting deliveries in the first four months of the year from the total, the figures showed that truck shipments rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo truck shipments rise 2 pct in Jan-May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.