* Q1 operating profit 6.5 bln SEK vs forecast 5.5 bln * Order bookings up 40 percent * Raises market forecast for Europe, North America in 2011 * Op margin 9.1 percent vs 7.7 percent forecast (Adds analyst comment, detail, background) By Niklas Pollard and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo AB rolled out proof of surging market demand on Wednesday and reassured investors worried about cost pressures with forecast-beating profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Volvo ups outlook as Q1 margin defies cost rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642